Website Manager

Gray-New Gloucester Little League

What Documents do I Need for my Child to Play

What do I have to supply to the league for my child to play:

1) Copy of the child(s) Birth Certificate - if you have not submitted one to GNGLL in the past.
2) Medical Release Form - A child cannot take the field without this form.  It must be filled out each year to ensure we have the latest medical information about your player(s).

The Medical Release form can be found in the Documents section of our web site. The link to this can be found on the top bar of the home page.

These documents can be brought to assessments.  However, it would be preferable to receive these documents before assessment day as it will make the assessment registration process move much quicker.  You can send them via email to [email protected] or by mail to the PO Box at the bottom of the website.

We no longer collect residency documents except for kids who make the All Star teams.  NOTE: in order to be eligible for All Stars, you must reside within the boundaries of Gray or New Gloucester or attend an MSAD 15 school.  If you are worried about whether you have the proper residency, please email [email protected] for more information.

Click here to access our Documents Folder

Contact Us

Gray-New Gloucester Little League

GNGLL P.O. BOX 1236 
Gray, Maine 04039

Email Us: [email protected]
Copyright © 2022 Gray - New Gloucester Little League  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Login